Housing Coordinator - Full Time
- This position is responsible for providing management and direct oversight of participants in the Gateway Program
- Accounts Payable / Receivable: Quickbooks proficiency, general ledger, payroll, payroll taxes experience
- Administrative Assistant: Full-time Monday - Friday 8am-5pm Multi-tasker, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, Data entry, Database Management, candidate must present a professional demeanor
- Receptionist: Part-time - 29 hours per week, temp to perm position, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, self-starter with excellent work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to work indenpendently
- Body Tech I & II: Full time,
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD A CAREER WITH A LOCAL EMPLOYER.Applies fillers and sealers; featheredges, sands and smooths parts; paints vehicles; mixes paints to ensure proper color and viscosityRemoves and replaces hydraulic components on equipment/vehicles; ensures that these structures are aligned or replaced according to manufacturers' specification
All tools, equipment and supplies are provided.
Once 520 hour probationary period has been completed employees are eligible for a full benefit package:
1 week vacation after 6 months, 2 weeks after 18 months, 3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years.
10 paid holidays.
Medical, dental and vision insurance is offered at very reasonable rates.
Company paid life insurance for employee, optional coverage is available for family at additional discounted cost.
Paid weekly. Regularly scheduled performance reviews.
- FT Warehouse position: Must have 2 years in warehouse environment with shipping and receiving and knowledge of MSDS. This position requires no felonies or misdemeanors and candidate must have a valid drivers license. This position is in the Victoria area.
- Concrete and General Labor: Full Time - Tie rebar, pour, form, clean up. Must pass drug screen. Positions in Victoria
- Landscaping/groundskeeping: Full Time - individuals experienced with zero turn mowers, weed eaters, and edgers. Clear background and valid drivers license required