HEAVY EQUIPMENT DIESEL MECHANIC - Current as of April 2023 ~
A local, stable, busy and growing company is looking for an independant, strong work ethic, reliable heavy equipment / diesel mechanic to join their team. Benefits after meeting requirements. Must have a minimum of five years on the job experience, a valid driver's license and be able to pass drug testing. Call APS at 361-572-0022 to schedule your interview.
Email resume to email@example.com
Project Manager / Superintendant
A long standing local, stable company is looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, business professional, a go getter, to help oversee and run their projects from start to finish. . If you are looking for a longterm career and have construction management background, can read blue prints, estimate & bid projects, manage crews, work with clients, vendors, contractors, subcontractors, and inspectors. For more details call APS today to schedule an interview.
- Accounts Payable / Receivable: Quickbooks proficiency, general ledger, payroll, payroll taxes experience
- Secret Shopper: One day assignment 6-8 hours $12/hr & pays mileage. Must be 21 - 25 years old.
- Administrative Assistant: Full-time Monday - Friday 8am-5pm Multi-tasker, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, Data entry, Database Management, candidate must present a professional demeanor
- Insurance Agent: Full time, temp to perm position, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, self-starter with excellent work ethic, great communication skills - both written & verbal, team player, ability to obtain Life/Property/Casualty Licensing within 45 days
- Body Tech I & II: Full time,
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD A CAREER WITH A LOCAL EMPLOYER.Applies fillers and sealers; featheredges, sands and smooths parts; paints vehicles; mixes paints to ensure proper color and viscosityRemoves and replaces hydraulic components on equipment/vehicles; ensures that these structures are aligned or replaced according to manufacturers' specification
All tools, equipment and supplies are provided.
Once 520 hour probationary period has been completed employees are eligible for a full benefit package:
1 week vacation after 6 months, 2 weeks after 18 months, 3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years.
10 paid holidays.
Medical, dental and vision insurance is offered at very reasonable rates.
Company paid life insurance for employee, optional coverage is available for family at additional discounted cost.
Paid weekly. Regularly scheduled performance reviews.
- Warehouse / Forklift: Temp to Perm; Monday - Friday 8-5
- Shop Hand: Must be able to obtain a TWIC card for plant access, valid driver's license required.
General Labor: Full Time & Temp positions
- Landscaping/groundskeeping: Full Time - individuals experienced with zero turn mowers, weed eaters, and edgers. Clear background and valid drivers license required