- Accounts Payable / Receivable: Quickbooks proficiency, general ledger, payroll, payroll taxes experience
- Administrative Assistant: Full-time Monday - Friday 8am-5pm Multi-tasker, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, Data entry, Database Management, candidate must present a professional demeanor
- Insurance Agent: Full time, temp to perm position, Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, self-starter with excellent work ethic, great communication skills - both written & verbal, team player, ability to obtain Life/Property/Casualty Licensing within 45 days
- Body Tech I & II: Full time,
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD A CAREER WITH A LOCAL EMPLOYER.Applies fillers and sealers; featheredges, sands and smooths parts; paints vehicles; mixes paints to ensure proper color and viscosityRemoves and replaces hydraulic components on equipment/vehicles; ensures that these structures are aligned or replaced according to manufacturers' specification
All tools, equipment and supplies are provided.
Once 520 hour probationary period has been completed employees are eligible for a full benefit package:
1 week vacation after 6 months, 2 weeks after 18 months, 3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years.
10 paid holidays.
Medical, dental and vision insurance is offered at very reasonable rates.
Company paid life insurance for employee, optional coverage is available for family at additional discounted cost.
Paid weekly. Regularly scheduled performance reviews.
- Carpenter: Must have 3 - 5 years experience reading blueprints, construction of forms, knowledge of concrete a plus
- Concrete and General Labor: Full Time - Tie rebar, pour, form, clean up. Must pass drug screen. Positions in Victoria
- Landscaping/groundskeeping: Full Time - individuals experienced with zero turn mowers, weed eaters, and edgers. Clear background and valid drivers license required